Axis Direct Review, Brokerage Charges, Trading Platforms & Demat and Trading Account:
This Axis Direct Review covers all the significant highlights about Axis Direct, a stockbroking unit of Axis Bank formed by Arun Thukral in 2011. It has 75+ branches across India and is one of the rising full-service stockbrokers in the offline sector. Additionally, it also has one of the leading active end-users in India’s stockbroking industry.
Axis Direct enables its 3lakhs+ working clients to trade over multiple financial segments, such as Equity, Derivative Trading, Currency Trading, IPO, NCDs, Mutual Funds, Bonds, ETFs across NSE, BSE, MSEI, and MCX – SX subscriptions.
Being an Axis Bank affiliate, Axis Direct offers its clients a 3-in-1 Demat account that eliminates all their fund transfer-related concerns. Upon registering with a 3-in-1 Demat account, your bank account gets linked with it, thereby enabling automatic fund-transfer between the two.
|Delivery: INR 0.50%||Futures: 0.03% or INR 25 per order (whichever is higher)||Futures: 0.05%||
Demat Account: Zero (1st year), INR 700 (2nd year onwards)
|Intraday: INR 0.05%||Options: INR 50 per lot||Options: INR 20 per lot||
Trading Account: Free
|Options: INR 20 per lot|
Axis Direct offers various trading platforms, and each caters to different kinds of customers as per their investment preferences. Let’s have a look into each one of them and know its features:
1. Axis Direct: Swift Trade-
This platform is browser-based and hence does not require any system installation. So, all you need is an internet connection, and you can access the stock market & your account from any place, at any moment. Below-cited are some of the salient features of AxisDirect Swift Trade
- dashboard and screen customization
- quick access for order placement through various shortcuts
- stock tips & research
- access to multiple market watch
2. Axis Direct Trade-
AxisDirect Trade is an installable tool that you can download from its official website. It is preferred by day traders who want to place quick orders because it is much faster than the web-based tool. Following are some of its principal features:
- access to trading tutorials and videos within the platform
- allows you to generate price targets based alerts
- effortless navigation & clean user interface
- access to stock market news, prices, and reports within the platform
3. Axis Direct: Mobile Trading Application-
AxisDirect mobile app can be downloaded from Android Playstore and comes with the following features:
- real-time quote streaming
- portfolio tracking
- order placement during off-market period
- create multiple watchlists
- intraday charts with a minute tick
Axis Direct Review & Customer Ratings
The following information shows Axis Direct Review & Customer Ratings on various aspects like account fees, user experience, brokerage charges, customer service, stock research & recommendations, etc. Kindly note that these ratings are based on numerous feedbacks & suggestions from different customers.
- Account-Related Fees: 5.5/10.0
- Usability: 7.3/10.0
- Brokerage Charges: 5.0/10.0
- Customer Services: 7.9/10.0
- Stock Research Proficiency: 9.8/10.0
- Overall Experience: 7.1/10.0
Axis Bank Demat Account: Opening Process, Charges, Documents Required
Account Opening Process:
When it comes to investing in Equity, IPOs, Mutual Funds, and Derivatives, Axis Direct facilitates an easy online trading system for its customers. To invest or trade in the stock market with Axis Direct, you need to open an account with them, i.e., a 3 in 1 Demat account. As per Axis Direct Reviews given by different clients, it has a broad network of branches that makes the entire account opening process effortless: Have a look at the different ways to open a 3 in 1 Demat account with Axis Direct:
- Visit the official website of Axis Direct and open the registration form. Key-in your name, mobile number, email address, and city of residence. Post the submission of this form, one of their representatives will contact you to guide you in completing the other formalities.
- The second way is to visit one of the nearby AxisDirect branches.
- You may also download the “Account Opening Form” from their official website. After filling the form, you may submit/courier it to your nearest branch.
Furthermore, once you have submitted the form to their branch or filled it online, you can check your “account opening status” by visiting their official website. Click on “Account Opening Status” on the Customer Service page, and enter your “Application Form Number”, and it will display you the status.
However, in case you have registered for the account online and no representative has visited your home, you may call their customer care helpline or visit the nearest Axis Bank branch to fasten your account opening process.
Charges for Account Opening:
|Axis Direct Trading Account:||
Axis Direct Demat Account:
|Account Opening: INR 900 (for 3 in 1 account)||
Account Opening: Zero
AMC: Zero for 1st year, INR 650 (2nd year onwards)
- Identity & Address Proof
- Last six months Bank statement
- Passport-size photo
- AMC (Annual Maintenance Charges)
- Trading Account Cheque
Axis Direct Demat Account: Reasons Why Should Opt
This Axis Direct Review also covers the various advantages of opening a Demat account with Axis Direct, and are mentioned below:
- 3-in-1 online account for trading comprising of Axis Bank’s Saving Account, Axis Direct Demat Account, and Axis Direct Trading Account
- While trading in Axis Securities, instead of transferring money into deposits, it allows you to perform Demat and Bank transactions on your own.
- High-performance & powerful and trading tools & platforms
- A relationship manager, specified to each client, offers stock advisory, technical analysis, market insights, stock education, periodic reporting, etc.
- Offers online workshops, seminars, tutorials, etc., that help traders to know the basics of trading.
- Enables customers to trade with the flat brokerage charges of INR 20 per transaction.
Axis Direct: Brokerage Calculator for Different Segments
We all know about Axis Bank, one of India’s top 5 commercial banks. In 2011, it came up with Axis Direct, one of the fastest-emerging stockbrokers in India, with its headquarters situated in Mumbai. They have thrived tremendously since then and continue to do so. Moreover, it also offers its clients Axis Direct Brokerage Calculator to quickly calculate the brokerage charges for different trade segments. You can calculate brokerage charges for Equity Intraday/Delivery/Futures/Options, Currency Futures/Options, and Commodity. Besides the brokerage charges, you can also get a thorough understanding of other charges like STT, SEBI turnover charges, transaction charges, stamp Duty for each state, and GST.
Equity Delivery Trading
Equity Delivery is the most accepted yet profitable investment mode. Axis Direct understands the cruciality of such investments and guarantees best-in-class quality to their customers. The brokerage charges are 0.50% per order execution. It is tough to tell whether they charge more or less. However, according to the experts, their brokerage fees are industry-based. axis direct brokerage charges 2022
Intraday, Equity Futures, Currency Futures
Intraday Trading might be risky because of various price fluctuations. That’s why it’s investment cost is usually less. For Equity Intraday, Axis Direct charges 0.05% per order as the brokerage fees. However, as per most industry experts, these charges considerably high. The same structure applies to the Equity Futures & Currency Futures segments as well, i.e. 0.05%.
Equity Option, Currency Option
Trading in Equity Options is not as productive as other segments. However, it is one of the most popular ones as it involves fewer risks. The brokerage charges under this segment are INR 20 per lot, which is also the same for the Currency Option segment.
Commodity Trade Segment
Axis Direct offers commodity trading in 34 products across Energy, Bullion, Agri Commodities, and Base metals. Choosing to trade in Commodity Futures with Axis Direct will incur you 0.03%/ INR 25 per order (whichever is higher) as the brokerage charges. On the other front, the brokerage charges for Commodity Options are INR 50 per lot.
Axis Direct Margin Calculator: Delivery & Intraday Exposure/Leverage
Axis Direct Margin Calculator is an online tool that helps you calculate Exposure offered by Axis Direct for different trade segments, such as Delivery, Intraday, Futures & Options, Currency, and Commodities. With its help, you can calculate Axis Direct Margin Funding and the number of extra shares that you can purchase with the extra leverage offered. Below is the margin offered by Axis Margin across all trade segments:
|Delivery: 1x||Futures: 1X||Options: 1X|
|Intraday: Upto 10X||Options: 1X||Futures: 3x|
Axis Direct Margin Calculator for Equity Intraday & Delivery: For Intraday, Axis Direct offers up to 10x exposure and for Delivery, leverage is up to 1x.
Axis Direct Margin Calculator for Equity Futures & Options: For both Equity Futures & Options, Axis Direct offers up to 1x exposure.
Axis Direct Margin Calculator for Currency & Commodities: Axis Direct offers up to 1x exposure for both Currency Futures & Options. Whereas for Commodities, it offers 1x margin on Options and 3x in Commodity Futures.
Axis Trading/Online Trading Platforms: Benefits, Charges
There are different types of trading platforms made available by AxisDirect wherein their terminal-based software and mobile application have decent customer ratings in the market. As per Axis Direct Review given by its customers, the overall trading experience with this full-service stockbroker suits all types of traders, i.e. beginner investors, intermediate-level traders, or stock experts.
It allows customers both trading and investment in several segments, such as Mutual Funds, IPOs, Equity, Currencies, Commodities, etc. Moreover, it offers unlimited research facilities in its trading application, which eases and fastens the trading process. Furthermore, it enables you to execute extensive technical analysis with a broad range of technical indicators & chart types. Lets now have a look at the different trading platforms offered by AxisDirect in detail:
Axis Direct: Swift Trade (Web-Based Trading)
Axis Direct Swift Trade is a web-based trading tool that doesn’t require any installation, and you can start trading on it by accessing a link provided on Axis Direct’s official website. Swift Trade also offers live quote streaming (automatically refreshed). Below-cited is the salient features of Axis Direct Swift Trade:
- Multiple watch market facility, customized filter to help you quickly find what you need
- Stock research knowledge & suggestions
- Through cards, you can personalize the dashboard and screen
- Quick order placements through keyboard shortcuts
- Offers seminars, webinars, quizzes, tutorials, videos
Axis Direct: Mobile Application for Trading
Axis Direct Mobile App is one of the leading mobile trading applications in India and offers the following features:
- One-time easy registration
- anytime/anywhere portfolio tracking
- real-time stock updates and quotes
- create multiple personalized watchlists
- trade on stocks even during the off-market hours
- customize the display screen
- Offers security with the feature of terminal locking
Axis Direct Trading Terminal: Trade
Axis Direct Trade is a terminal platform that requires downloading and installation on your laptop/desktop. It allows customers complete flexibility and mobility to trade from anywhere at any moment. Axis Direct Trade comes with the following incredible features following features are loaded:
- Search bar to quickly find the specifics, such as the latest stock news, stock reports, currency rates, live streaming market rates, market reports, indices information, etc.
- Easy navigation and operation, clean user interface
- Trading videos & tutorials, especially for beginner traders
- Alerts based on user preferences and instant notifications on order status, MTM, open positions, trade confirmations
- Quick order placement, technical screener, easy navigation, heat map, multiple market watch, web charting, MF order placement
Axis Direct: Customer Care Services
Axis Direct is backed by one of the leading commercial banks in India, i.e., Axis Bank. Hence, it effortlessly manages to provide its customers with several communication mediums, which are mentioned below:
- 24*7 Assistance through Toll-free number
- Social Media
- Offline branches
It is evident that traders and investors have a tremendous level of expectations from Axis Direct as it is one of the Axis Bank’s divisions. These expectations include executive skills, call quality, resolution quality, turnaround time, etc. Have a look at the key highlights of Axis Direct’s customer service, cited below: axis direct review
- Support for both online/offline trading
- Round-the-clock assistance to customers through the toll-free number at any time for any query
- 186+ physical offices
Be it in-office assistance or online through email, web form, or social media, the turnaround time with Axis Direct is remarkably quick with excellent service quality.
Moreover, the service timings of Axis Direct on weekdays are 8.45 AM- 5.30 PM, and 10 AM- 1 PM on 1st/3rd/5th Saturdays. Note that all Sundays along with 2nd/4th Saturdays are holidays, i.e. they don’t offer customer services on these days. The overall Axis Direct Review is that you can rely upon the customer service offered by Axis Direct. axis direct customer care, axis direct login
Indeed, Axis Direct is safe, genuine, and given that it's a subsidiary of Axis Bank, you can always choose to rely upon its services for all your trading requirements.
The brokerage charged by Axis Direct is 0.50% of the transaction for Equity delivery, INR 10 per lot for options, and 0.05% for Intraday & Futures.
To open an Axis Direct Demat Account online, you need to download and fill the Demat Account Opening and Depository Service Registration form, and either submit them online or drop them off by any nearest physical branch.
The leverage offered by Axis Direct across different trade segments is as follows: 1X for Equity Delivery/Futures/Options, Commodity Options, Currency Futures/Options, up to 10X for Intraday, and up to 3X for Commodity Futures.
Axis Direct provides its clients with an excellent mobile trading application. It is one of India’s leading mobile trading apps and comes with incredible features such as multiple personalised watchlists, customisable screens, order placement during off-market hours, etc.
Axis Direct was formed in 2011, by Arun Thukral who has been associated with Axis Group since its establishment.
To Know More Article About Demat Account, Stockbrokers, & Discount brokers, etc
|BEST DEMAT ACCOUNT FOR SMALL INVESTORS|
|Sharekhan Review||5Paisa Review|
Axis Direct Review: Conclusion
Axis Direct is an elite full-service stockbroker that levies hefty fees for its products and other offerings. Hence, people with a sound bank balance should consider opting for its services. Indeed it is a bank-based stockbroker and is beneficial for beginners, but this is only one viewpoint.
Axis Direct also offers its customers the convenience of fund transfers through its 3 in 1 Demat account, making the entire fund transfer process automatic. Its performance is quite extraordinary in terms of market research & customer services as well. From offering instant & effective resolutions to frequent & worthy stock recommendations, Axis Direct makes an enduring record in the stockbroking industry. axis direct vs zerodha
for more details visit google